W193 F-15 TSP - Metal Lab Tech
|May 05, 2013 - May 05, 2014|
|Benefits:||Tax Free Income, 30 day of vacation with pay plus other 11 holidays, Medical Insurance, Accommodation and Transportation free company provided, travel allowance, end of service award payable upon completion of contract with company (half month's salary).|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Alsalam Aircraft Company – currently has a contract with the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) to provide F-15,We provide Technical Support to all bases. Our task is to train, assist, and actively advise the RSAF in the accomplishment of Organizational and Intermediate Level maintenance. This training is accomplished using a combination of English language training (basic and technical terminology), formal classroom instruction and Structured On-The-Job-Training. The objective of training is to provide the necessary skills to independently maintain the RSAF F-15, at the Organizational Level of maintenance. |
We are expanding this to include Back Shop.
|Duties:||Task & Responsibility|
1 Augment advise and assist RSAF in an effective Metallurgical Laboratory and OJT operation.
2. Quality a cadre of RSAF maintenance officers, specialists, supervisors, and skilled technicians capable of assuming responsibility for the Metallurgical Laboratory as directed by RSAF.
3. Inspect and maintain Metallurgical equipment.
4. Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by
5. Perform tests and inspections on F-15 engine augmenter parts as required by regulation.
6. Analyze discrepancies and take appropriate action in accordance with established guidelines.
7. Order and receive parts. ... j
8. Performs specialty assignments, can be but not limited to, AGE, Special vehicle maintenance, and Intermediate Maintenance fabrication shops
|Qualifications:||Skills & Experience|
Minimum of four (4) years of metallurgical laboratory experience.
High School degree of higher.
Certificate of Training is desirable. .. , . . j.
Must have experience with specimen cutters, mounting presses, grinders/polishers with lubricant dispenser,
metallurgical microscopes, Vickers Micro-Hardness Tester, Rockwell Hardness Tester, Photomicrographs
and Tensile Testers. . .
Must have the capability of developing and implementing operating procedures and training programs.
Must have current knowledge of etchants and reagents and the safety practices of the chemical used.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.